Why would a company hire falsework or formwork instead of buying it?
There are a number of reasons why hiring falsework or formwork will benefit a company.
Hiring Formwork and Falsework Has a Cost and Cashflow Benefit:
– When you purchase falsework or formwork, your capital outlay is a lot higher than the smaller, more manageable cost of hiring falsework or formwork.
– Hiring Formwork or falsework means you only pay when you need it.
Hire the right product at the right time:
– Every project you work on will be different, and so the formwork and falsework you require will also be different. Buying would mean you require a complete range of formwork or falsework and accessories. For some organisations, this is just not feasible.
– Hiring also means that you do not have to maintain and replace your formwork or falsework. We do that for you, making sure each item is in tip-top condition.
– Thorn Plant Hire have a large stock of new and used Aluminium Beams for formwork and falsework systems for both hire and sales.
– Thorn Plant Hire Ltd has established itself with the majority of leading Sub-Contractors in London and the Home Counties as a preferred supplier of falsework/ formwork systems and non-mechanical plant to both the Construction and Utilities industries.
– Located in a highly secure 2 acre facility within close proximity to the M25, this enables us to supply our clients with ease, using our own fleet of lorries and allowing easy access to collect equipment.
Click here to contact us.