Are you about to start a building project and are looking for a reliable falsework hire company?
Look no further as Thorn Plant Hire may be the ideal choice for you.
What is falsework?
This is a temporary structure used in construction in order to support the structure until it is strong enough and set to support itself. It is important to give materials the correct support whilst building to ensure that the whole structure is safe when completed.
Another popular use for falsework is not only for support, but to also help mould concrete structures into particular shapes which can only be achieved through this method.
If you would like more information about out falsework hire then please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team today on 01442 877047.
What other services can we offer?
Not only do we offer falsework hire for your construction project we also offer other services including:
As an industry leader in the supplying of formwork and falsework accessories, we offer a wide range for your needs including column clamps, scaffold tubes and fittings and props and struts.
You can find out more about the range of accessories we have available to buy or hire here https://www.aluminiumbeams.com/formwork-falsework-accessories/
Do you need additional with your formwork and falsework designs?
Here at Thorn Plant Hire we are able to offer you a design service using our modern CAD facilities and hand drawn plans.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you with your formwork and falsework needs then please get in contact with our friendly team on email@example.com.
Formwork beams for Construction Industry
If you are working in the construction industry, then you will already know how important it is to work with a leading formwork beams provider.
Aluminium formwork is an innovation to the construction industry, replacing concrete or timber in many circumstances. Aluminium Formwork beams are widely used in the industry because of their quick execution, cost effectiveness and great results.
In addition they are much easier to handle than their counterparts; because of their lightweight construction, they can be manoeuvred and directed into place more simply. This means they are safer too.
The quick fitting accessories that are provided alongside Aluminium formwork beams means that the final time taken to construct is less, and therefore the costs are reduced. Of course it also means that items can be quickly erected whilst the UK weather is good, and we all know how quickly that can change.
If you have not yet moved over to aluminium formwork beams for your construction, then give us a call to see how we can help your construction business save time and money.
Here at Thorn Plant Hire we stock a large range of falsework and formwork products including one of the leading systems on the UK market, TITAN SUPPORT.
More about TITAN SUPPORT
– Components are made from high grade aluminium, are light weight and possess exceptional strength to weight ratio.
– Main components are legs/frames/150mm & 225mm aluminium beam, thus making the system quick to erect, reducing labour costs, while encouraging efficiency on site.
– The aluminium system is extremely robust, with high corrosion resistance.
– Titan Support is a popular choice for many of the large specialist concrete frame sub-contractors and demolition sub-contractors in the UK.
Are you looking to HIRE or BUY aluminium beams for falsework and formwork?
We carry a large stock of new and used THORN aluminium beams, both 150mm and 225mm in various lengths from 1.2m to 7.2m. Longer lengths can be ordered for special delivery to customer requirements.
Due to our location being within close proximity of the M25, this enables us to supply to our clients with ease, with our own fleet of Lorries.
Why choose us?
– Our success is mainly due to the long term relationships we have with our customers, offering trust, reliability and value.
– Our in house team offer, a high level of technical and practical experience, working with you every step of the way.
– Pride ourselves on prompt service and next day delivery.
– Our company continues to expand and we are always striving to upgrade our products to suit your needs.
Want to get in touch with us about TITAN SUPPORT or THORN aluminium beams?
Call our team today on 01442 877047 or visit our website to find out more about the other products and services we can offer you https://www.aluminiumbeams.com/.
Why would a company hire falsework or formwork instead of buying it?
There are a number of reasons why hiring falsework or formwork will benefit a company.
Hiring Formwork and Falsework Has a Cost and Cashflow Benefit:
– When you purchase falsework or formwork, your capital outlay is a lot higher than the smaller, more manageable cost of hiring falsework or formwork.
– Hiring Formwork or falsework means you only pay when you need it.
Hire the right product at the right time:
– Every project you work on will be different, and so the formwork and falsework you require will also be different. Buying would mean you require a complete range of formwork or falsework and accessories. For some organisations, this is just not feasible.
– Hiring also means that you do not have to maintain and replace your formwork or falsework. We do that for you, making sure each item is in tip-top condition.
– Thorn Plant Hire have a large stock of new and used Aluminium Beams for formwork and falsework systems for both hire and sales.
– Thorn Plant Hire Ltd has established itself with the majority of leading Sub-Contractors in London and the Home Counties as a preferred supplier of falsework/ formwork systems and non-mechanical plant to both the Construction and Utilities industries.
– Located in a highly secure 2 acre facility within close proximity to the M25, this enables us to supply our clients with ease, using our own fleet of lorries and allowing easy access to collect equipment.
Click here to contact us.
Formwork – “The term given to either temporary or permanent molds into which concrete or similar materials are poured”
One of the earliest examples and use of concrete slabs is structures are those that were built during the Roman times. A structure from this period, the ‘Pantheon’ dome in Rome is a good example of the formwork and falsework method used in this period. Although we use concrete on most buildings in today’s society, it wasn’t until the invention of Portland cement and reinforced concrete that this material was used on a larger building scale.
Different types used
There are many different types of formwork support that are used, depending on the particular building job at hand. These include:
– Traditional Timber formwork
– Engineered Formwork System
– Re-usable Plastic Formwork
– Permanent Insulated Formwork
– Stay in Place Structures
– Flexible Formwork
The benefits of using aluminium formwork
Formwork is now widely used in the construction industry to provide stability and hold structures into place while they are formed and hardened. There are many types of materials that can be used for formwork however we believe that aluminium is an ideal material for this type of industry.
The benefits of using this material for your project includes:
– It usually comes pre-fabricated meaning it can save you time having to put various material pieces together on site.
– This material is strong yet light, meaning it’s easier to manoeuvre and handle, and also requires fewer supports.
To find out more about the aluminium beams for falsework and formwork support we offer visit our website today https://www.aluminiumbeams.com/beams/ or get in touch with us on 01442 877047.